Transfer Magic


September 23, 2013


Hello people who wish they knew magic,

Not much happened this week, but of what did happen was pretty big. The baptism for Sabrina and Andrew!  It went well, with no hiccups or problems whatsoever. We are going to start teaching her new member lessons, so we are excited and anticipate the best.


A dinner of ours cancelled, and said they would drop off McDonald's for us, which we were happy for. While we were waiting in the living room, a man, with his hands full of things,  barged through our front door (without knocking), and says "Hi Elders".  Freaking us out! The first thought that went through my mind was "Why didn't our dinner knock?  That's a little strange, but that's okay." Then my eyes focused, we all realized about the same time that it was our mission president, President Van Cott,  dropping off brownies his wife made for us since we housed some greenies for the night. That was funny. He just got back from golfing with the mission doctor and a couple other mission presidents.  He said Pres. Smart asked about me. I guessed correctly when I asked if it was about my ankle. 

On top of the world at
Big Falls
 San Bernidino National Forest


We went to a the San Bernidino National Park today for a P-Day activity.  Our first zone activity in this area. We got some pictures. The only thing different about our district is new sisters, and minus a Spanish Elder companionship. One of the sisters is Sister Mickelson, who was also in my last neighboring area. Yes, Dad, I asked her. No, she is not related to Phil (the golfer). She said she gets that all the time.
"Leaning like a boss"
with Elder Taylor





Biking at night under a big
Californial Moon


That's pretty much it for the week. We are planning to have a busier week. I am not sure what I did to deserve finding two of God's elect, so I am going to credit my family, who fasted for me that week without me knowing. Thanks Family!
I have found Revelation!

Love you all,

Elder Summerhays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket