Transfers and Tranining


August 4, 2013

Hello people, who don't have to bike everywhere...
 Well, the unthinkable happened again. Just when I thought I wasn't getting transferred, I did. I am leaving the wonderful desert to wonderful (I hope) Redlands! I am going to be a trainer!!!  I leave Wednesday. Crazy.

I can't even talk about what has gone on this week! I am still a little dazed from learning that I am leaving. I got to love this ward a whole bunch. I hope the same happens with this next ward. I hear Redlands is a HUGE biking area, so hopefully that will not make me dislike the area.

I will just mention a few highlights that happened this week:

-We had our investigator John come to church! He only stayed for the first hour, but he came! It was awesome.

-A Brother in our ward's brother had his whole house burnt down. He wasn't in our ward, but it was still sad to hear.

-I hit six months

-Elder Berry got sick. He is better now. :)

-I got a bunch of people ALMOST started on Family History.

-We had the most fun ward council ever.  I made people laugh. :)

-I finished a whole 6-week workout program. Where are my results?!?!

-I taught Gospel Doctrine for the first time ever! It went really well. I taught about Zion's Camp. It helped that it was Fast Sunday - got some extra power!

-I participated in/gave three healing blessings in one day.  It was a really good experience.

Well, that's about it. I am still processing all of this. I think this transfer is harder for me than when the mission split. I am only 1/4th of the way done with my mission though. If I am going to be like this every time I transfer, it will be hard. So I am going to SUCK IT UP. And start packing. Gah! I just remembered that as I typed it. I don't want to pack.

BUT THE WORK MUST GO ON!

I love you all, stay righteous.

Elder Summerhays





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket