Hello People of Earth,

I am at my 6 MONTH MARK! Where did the time go? This mission is just going to be one big dream at the end.

As a zone, we went to a recording studio and recorded some songs. According the zone leaders, who finally got a copy of the CD, it's really bad. Oh well. I will be the judge of that. :)

Amelia and I
Also, an inactive member gave me a nice Rubik's Cube (which I can still do under a minute on average! :) Don't worry, I'm focused on the work) His mom is super active, despite having Lou Gehrig's Disease. She is a super nice lady. I have a picture here with her. Her son and his wife are really cool.  I have been given the feeling I am here in the desert, in part, for them. He is a great guy, and I know deep inside he knows that the Church is true. He just needs a little nudge. Pray for him.

Aside from that, nothing too eventful to account for. The days are blending together. Lots of less-active work, with a lesson with investigators here and there. They are great, we just don't meet as often as I would like. Either way, we are working at their pace. We are in no rush. Yes, I would like a baptism, as I have not had one yet on my mission, but the experience is amazing. I consider myself the ultimate seed planter.

I love the mission. It has it's ups and downs, but so does life. So I can't complain. Transfer calls are coming up this Saturday. While I highly doubt I will be moved, my companion, Elder Heilman, has been here for as long as I have been out on my mission! So there is a good chance I will be taking over the area. I am not sure if I am ready for that, but we will see...

Thanks for all the love and letters! Keep 'em coming!

I love you all,

Elder Summerhays






Beautiful Desert Sky 

Yucca Valley Zone
with President and Sister Van Cott

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket